View Single Post
Old 2010-01-10, 18:31   Link #856
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Kimi ni todoke - I only saw one episode because I just did not want to watch anymore but like I got a horrible vibe from this anime. If after watching some anime I think hm... were those 20 minutes worth it like could it have been put to better use than watching this show, in other words, is this show worth my time. And so I just felt 20 minutes wasted away by this show so I just did not feel like watching episode 2.

Everything is iffy. One the setting... it reminds me of yamamoto nadeshiko - yeah it's a little different - but anyways yamaoto nadeshiko is bad. 2,. i don't like the voice actors of either the guy or girl. I don't like the opening or ending song. I hate the animation ( I don't know... it's 2009 this shit looks so simple and just... boring and the usual shoujo animation effects). characters are bleh (the girl's monologue is so been there done that a milliont times over in shoujo). I hate those brown/orange gals... and why the hell are they so nice. this anime's not funny at all.. it just gives me the feeling, what's the point of watching this show. I can't watch this kind of fake crap. Really convoluted to me. If anyone like felt like me and then some how this anime improves dramatically do tell me but i have a strong feeling it'll be just this~~ all the way through.

I really was expecting something since the manga is so priased and all that. And I was like oh finally an anime worth watching and i just feel no desire to watch any further eps or this.