View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 20:11   Link #117
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
How about this idea?

The planet of Familiar of Zero (Tsukaima no Zero) exists within the Nanohaverse. Easy enough, as it different enough from Earth to be a completely different planet rather than some alternate counterpart. I mean, it has two moons, one red and one blue.

Instead of Saito, Louise summons Yuuno (as a teenager like her, so post-A's, pre-StrikerS) to be her familiar.
Hmm, I don't know. Shouldn't the Bureau has some sort of Prime Directive which forbids them from interfering with a "primitive" world's development? That...would kinda tie Yuuno's hands, I'm afraid.

...then again, he already sorta screwed that at the beginning of season one

Well, so long as whoever willing to write the story dares to make drastic changes, I guess. The current ZnT Crossover trend of "Get a character from another series and make him take the same paths as Saito, only more awesome!!!(duel with Guiche, mission to the prince, last stand at Albion, etc)" was overused IMO. Instead of having [Insert Character Here] take the same path as Saito, it's better to have them change the course of the story. Maybe even set the entire setting on fire