View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 19:50   Link #4
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Not as pumping as last week or episode 4-5, but definitely an excellent middle dish for the grand final of this season. I appreciate how things went smoothly in term of showing people fighting their all, even the grunts from both sides. Nate's showtime was also spelling quite the "hero unit" all over her (still, where are the other knights? Are they along with Mikawa guards or something?)

I particularly liked how they didn't push any melodrama button when Tomo announced the burden Toori had to bear once the contract is over. Instead, some shock and solemn mood before things shifted to high gear. That and that excellent track when Toori unleashed his ability.

Finally, color me quite surprised how Innocentius was trolled THAT badly by no one else than Masazumi...I couldn't help but let out a guffaw at that, especially with Nakata pulling such kind of voice, besting his most silly antics as Neko Chaos

As for the end, I guess Muneshige was fortunate to have faced Tadakatsu for his tactics used against Futayo, although the daughter is arguably nothing close to her final boss-like daddy. Round 2 should be interesting, as it is unlikely anyone else but Futayo can stop Muneshige's threat.

Next 2 episodes are going to be a blast. Looking forwards them.