View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 16:19   Link #45
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
New chapter. This time, it's a family trip to the hometown of Hime's family... and we find out that Hime really IS part of an old family. Literally. Like the area where the town was built on was actually theirs at one point in time, and even then they apparently still own a huge chunk of the surrounding countryside. And they have this huge old-style mansion too. Makes sense, I think, since there's more than enough hints that Hime's family is a samurai family.

The weird thing is though is the revelation that Shino's mom... is actually the younger sister of Hime's dad. Which makes her talk earlier about how it's not fair for Hime's family to be an "elite" family seem weird, as she's technically the third daughter of an old line.
That's what I got from the chapter too (didn't reread).

Hime dad is the older brother of Shino mom. The oldest lives with grandfather.

I wonder something was mess up in translation, because the way Shino mom act around the family, it confirms she too familar to be a in-law.

and at the ending panel, I love how Shino is a still cute kid, but she acts like a older sister and a role model to that other centuar child.