View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 20:53   Link #100
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post

About anyone knowing Clare is 1/2 yoma, I'm not sure. The other trainee that bullied Clare knew that she had Teresa's flesh in her. Other trainees at that time probably knew as well.

But, that was a long time ago, with all of them dead. Galatea, Miria, Helen, and Deneve all seemed to be Claymores already when Clare was in training, so they probably wouldn't have heard about that kind of experiment. None of the new Claymores would know.
Tenken I'm somewhat confused. How did the other Claymores know that she was only 1/4 a Claymore. I had assumed that they just knew that she was very weak, which was obvious to anyone. The organisation makes failures sometimes. Several people have mentioned it. So why would they think that Clare was any different then a normal failure? Her hair even changed color she was just weak. That Clare was 1/4 Claymore seems to have been some secret. Thats what I got at least. And even if it wasn't, Clare would not mention it.