View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 05:29   Link #8500
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Excuse me, Fairy Tail was created by Hiro Mashima who did the very fun Rave Master before that. Not by Eiichiro Oda. Thankyouverymuch.
As I said, my advisors got it wrong. Now I am catching up on what I missed.

Quote:
It's fun. And Canon already gave us a few so why not add more.
Oh you did not just say that. Oh no you didn't.

*sees the rest of the chat facepalm as another limiter on the Khrack Meister goes offline*

Just kidding. I find it hilarious that canon is blowing all the safeguards that WE as fans placed. I'm not complaining; I've been fighting these restrictions for years now.

Quote:
Don't let your cast get too big :P
Unlike canon, I can handle 200+ characters and their plotlines. Just that they won't all get the limelight at once, unlike that classical novel or Towards the Terra. I'm not that skilled yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
A common mistake. The manga art is somewhat similar to One Piece (keyword being somewhat) but beyond that the two are vastly different.
Point noted. And so, as I watch...

KHRACK FOR THE KHRACK GOD!

You know, that actually sounds like an awesome warcry.

Quote:
Nope.
Best of all I can work this Alistina into the woodwork a lot more than the earlier version. Sure I would be adapting many details, but which OC does not suffer that fate when being imported into the Khrack no Sekai, but as she is, she's fine. And furthermore it coincides with another OC's vault-like abilities, and I am not referring to Unlimited Blade Works.

I like her story too. It's perfectly embodies one of the best officers of the Belka Imperial Guard.

Quote:
It's ironic that canon does what we've been avoiding. Though Ix pretty much justified Kaon, and Ein pulled a whole new method of getting ancient kings into the future, which I may or may not use for Syn.
Yeah, while I based my original character idea off Project F and memory transplanting, Ein goes and completely runs against scientific knowledge about it. And let's not go into how Ix completely flattens my understanding of medical practice in canon.

Having canon clear the way for oh so many fandoms is really... cool, in a facepalming sense, the kind you get while long-time rebels against "common sense" are firing AK-47s of joy in the background.

I'm not complaining.

What do you mean about Syn? That she's an old King brought to the future? Or has memories of an old King? The set-up I had for the group was that Syn was the only one of the 4 Kings (Ix, Syn, Vi+Stella and Ein) who wasn't related to any previous kings.