Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 10:00   Link #219
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Even the first three episodes of the series seem appealling to me. I understand the grievance of some viewers about the slow pacing of the first three episodes as the series is still in the introduction stage.However,I really dislike the fact that some viewers are impatient enough and say things like "Oh,I will drop the series if there's nothing interesting in the next episode",even predicting that the series will be a harem series in the end despite not knowing what is gonna happen next.Yes,I admit that the anime producers are emphasising a bit too much on moe scenes,even the first half of the third episode is adapted from the omake chapters,not the main story but these scenes are not important compared to what the story is trying to tell us. What can you expect from mere three episodes?Action filled scenes?Or "Just tell me what is the village up to?" or "What is Aki's motive?What is the relationship between Aki and Kyouhei?I want an answer."?The story is not gonna tell you the answer until it is the right time to do so.Having reading through the manga,I think Kamisama Dolls has a solid storytelling in its own way,just like any other stories which have exposition (introduction),rising action,conflict,climax and eventually falling action and the end of the story.(The manga is still ongoing)
I really feel like quoting this. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdlc View Post
This says it's 13.
I forgot to add the part "on broadcast"

In more than 6 years of using this site, I've never seen it wrong. So I'd guess #13 is one of those OAV kind of things that seems to be popular these days. Not that I wouldn't want a 13th ep
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote