View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 10:28   Link #149
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuromatsu View Post
I agree with you here but still think you're missing the big picture. You're saying that the phenomenon doesn't happen every year, and that, in a similar manner, it didn't happen in the month of April -- and that makes sense. But to hold that position you have to be willing to accept that the Another cannot be a student other than Kouichi from Class 3 (read my last post), unless you claim that there is an Another every year even if there aren't deaths every year. If you say that there wasn't an Another in Class 3 during the month of April, then the Another either has to be Kouichi or a person outside Class 3.
Well for a long while I had indeed ruled out every student of class 3 except Kouichi but Forsaken Identity as well a little detail has made me come around on that,you said

Quote:
The only change made to the class roster in May was the addition of Kouichi
Kouichi's name wasn't actualy added to the roster in May,as per the roster he showed Mei in episode 5 his name was on there back in march,either he's the Another and that document was modified or he's not and while his name was on the roster and there was a desk planned for him the other students forgot about him and that held off the curse until he came in to the class.