View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 13:09   Link #2737
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
The Democrats deserved to lose for they promised nothing but thin air.

However, the Republicans deserved to lose even more since they could not even master the basics of lying in a credible fashion. They have been absolutely pathetic, trying to sabotage the country and blocking any movement and trying to pass the blame. They even have less of a plan than the Dems did. And every time they made some stupid, irrelevant insuation that Obama wasn't of this country, it just represented the bottom of the barrel they they were just plain desperate.

Defeating Obama would have been so easy had they kept those sexist and racist elements down. Maybe actually return to the party to fiscal responsibility and small government instead of thumping a Bible they clearly haven't read. But ever since this neo-con bullshit came along, they've lost their ways. Wanting war with every country that makes a peep isn't fiscally responsible. Encroaching on privacy rights is not small government. Determining what a woman can do with her body is not small government. Ranting about how half the country is entitled and doesn't contribute isn't going to win you any supporters.

I could have made a better platform for them. I'll call it "Obama is a meany poophead that hates America and wants to waste more of your money" There, don't waste 4 more years.

They've become what they've despised the most. They're more liberal than their opponents if we come to the fiscal side. And isn't that the worst insult? And in the end, they took their supporters for granted-- and it bit them in the ass.

They said arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win... Well, I say that applies to running for office too.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews