View Single Post
Old 2007-11-01, 17:28   Link #9
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
However, they are taking the whole half of this episode, and it is weird to actually think that Sydonay is actually doing a job, while Bel Peol is plotting something already. (they actually hinted the butler... that's good, but not enough).
It is weird to actually think that "Yuuji, the lucky Reiji maigo Mystes" isn't even attacked yet. Oh well...

At this rate, they will absorb like 10 episodes on "konoe's arc" without much for later.
The mysterious bracelet that caught people's attention the episode she appeared...
I haven't watched the episode yet, but the focus on the bracelet could be important. Of course, it could be something simple as them just wearing the same thing and the producers are pointing it out (like matching T-shirts).
This'd be more believable if the butler was younger...

I was surprised they are spending so much time on this, but then I raised my head and realized it has only been 3 episodes...

Well, I'm not bothering to continue guessing whether Fumina is Hecate or not. Just wait and see...

*sigh*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)