View Single Post
Old 2013-07-12, 20:20   Link #37
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
In the end, there's only one proper word to use seeing any hamazura's post: lolwut.

The ep's great. Didn't like Touma's new "no fighting with you"stance, though. Pretty satisfied with bridge scene overall, but I need subs to enjoy it properly.
I want to make it clear that has a large effect on the viewer because it is exactly what you don't expect. If he would have just fought and stopped her, it wouldn't have been because she decided he was right, it would have been because he forced her.

The point here is that this was incredibly deep. She thought him not wanting to fight her meant that he wasn't that strong in his convictions. It was the opposite. He believes in the fact that she is a good person and will not kill anyone including him and calls her out on it.

She says she can and will in order to save the sisters. But he says that because she won't be saved, he won't let that happen.

She attacks him, but he gets back up because she couldn't truly hurt him that badly. Him not blocking her attack makes it perfectly clear to her that he is convinced that she will not kill him and that he believes that she is a good person. This conviction is absolutely ridiculous. He believes that a person like her who has that much power won't kill him, because she is a good person who doesn't need to take all of that responsibility for herself and can rely on others.

I want to make this clear here. There is a reason this is one of the most powerful sequences in raildex. It is because Touma and Mikoto are not themselves, but in a way are themselves more than usual.

Touma here did what must be done: sacrifice your body in order to help a troubled girl ( just kidding). But he did kind of sacrifice his body in a way

This is the true Touma that has finally made 1 appearance in Railgun S. This is the 1st time in raildex the true Touma has been animated. I argue this is indeed the first time it has been animated, I hope it won't be the last. There is a reason he is my favorite character in Raildex. He is my favorite when he is like or better than this (making that clear).

In my eyes, Railgun S is a sign of the new face of raildex, a much better, cleaner, crisper face that far surpasses the old one, that seasons III of Index, Railgun will both build on.

Edit: I am going to die waiting for subtitles!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Arbuckle from Garfield
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
It's officially out!!!!!!! HD!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by dniv; 2013-07-12 at 21:52.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote