View Single Post
Old 2004-05-23, 09:13   Link #78
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasho
Taking into consideration that Orochimaru was the strongest of the Senin,and that he said himself that Itachi could chop him into little bits,proves that Itachi is stronger then Jiraiya.
Orochimarus toughts of beeing a strong ninja is how many jutsus you know, and that is why he said Itachi is stronger(Since he got the sharingaen and copyed loads already. And that is also the reason why Orochimaru wants Sasuke so badly).
And yes that was a stupid post, we have only seen Itachi run from Jiraiya with the shark guy. Not a real fight, and if "a" can beat "b" and "b" can beat "c" it doesn't mean that "a" can beat "c".
Thought I think Orochimaru and Jiraiya is on an equal line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Wow Sarcasteak bravo mate you are the only one defending Itachi here and shutting everybody up. Good job mate, but the funny thing is they won't understand it,they just don't get it that Itachi is stronger than Jiraiya. Heck Itachi is not even in his prime.
Wtf are you talking about ? Doing a good job ? lol, I actually enjoy discussing with people, and it is not about to win. Your post was kinda useless, and it is not about they don't understand. It is about WE! don't know yet! We don't know so much about Itachi, so it is impossible to say for real. We have not seen Itachi beating up Jiraiya, but we have not seen him not fighting him for real either.

P.S: Jiraiya is 50 years old, so he aint in his prime either! so it is equal.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote