View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 11:32   Link #1366
Tsurugi

Evolution looking for Translators, among other staff.

Group: Evolution Fansubs
Site: Http://fansubs.tokyoevolution.com
IRC: #evolution-fansubs@irc.rizon.net
Staff Needed: Translators, Timers, Experienced Encoders and Typesetters
Projects: Devil May Cry Anime, Detective Academy Q JDrama Special, any other various projects that come our way!
Contact: Tsurugi on Rizon, evoirc@gmail.com, or PM me through this forum or our forums.

Okay, so Evolution just had their first release. Though it wasn't an anime, I'd say it was successful for being a scifi show from Korea named Erexion xD.
Anyhow we're looking to get into some anime projects as well. I have a few staff interested in the upcoming Devil May Cry anime and also in some other anime that are starting soon, but of course we need the translators to do anything!
We have all the other staff needed to get a start on the projects, though more timers, and an experienced encoder would be awesome. It'd also be great if we had some more typesetters... perhaps someone experienced in creating awesome karaoke effects, since while I'm not bad at karaoke, I have nowhere near the experience of the best.
If anyone has any interest at all in joining our group, please contact me or stop by our IRC channel. You won't regret that you did .