View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 06:54   Link #48
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
she's not useless. She's mobile hospital, she doesn't have to fight. Rejection ability is her greatest asset. We have enough warrior women, we don't need Orihime to be one too. I like her just fine the way she i---OKAY TOTAL LIE!!! There are a few things about her character I would change, so she'd be likable but fighting isn't one of them.
oh my beef with orihime is not that she's useless, i don't think she is, but i'm annoyed that she hasn't really grown as a character. she's still the same ichigo fangirl we knew two years ago. her life practically revolves around ichigo. she exists for him. and she's still an airhead! i'd like to see her exist for herself for once, stand up for herself without thinking about ichigo. maybe that's why ichigo doesn't seem to notice her, she's always there, hanging around for him to give her a little attention.

Quote:
Use your imagination. He's a Shinigami-human baby, the "how's" and "why's" doesn't matter. Those are minor details. He's also a Shinigami subsitute. That's all we need to know

Again that's a minor detail. "How" he found out isn't important, he did find out and that's all that matters

He did escape, he disappeared and again that's a minor detail. He managed to escape and they had no idea where he was.

Because they didn't know where he was, they intended to use Ichigo to flush him out, then destroy them both. That's all we need to know.
speak for yourself. the rest of us would like to know what really went on in soul society and who ginjo really was. you do realize that he's one of the reasons if not the reason why soul society created a law that prohibits shinigami from giving powers to humans, right? this was the same law that got rukia into so much trouble and started this whole drama. you seem to think that details are not so important in stories of this scale, but you're wrong. i agree with haak, without the details there are no stories, just incoherent incidents that make no sense. this is what i've been driving at since this arc ended. where's the resolution? where's the story? what's the use of this arc if you don't understand its purpose or what's it all about? like i said in my previous post, i do see the potential of this arc, but the way kubo wrote it is just plain careless. he needs to pay more attention to details. even his art is lacking. he seems to be more into blank spaces these days.

Last edited by ronin myael; 2011-12-29 at 07:06.