View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 21:15   Link #75
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaToned View Post
Am i the only one weirded out by Suguha's love for Kazuto o.o? Not only are they cousins, but they basically act like brother-sister..

I mean if it was some other non-related girl that had a major crush on kirito it might've been tolerable but his sister o_O?

Kirito already had like 3 other people in love with him and now this? Kawahara's mind boggles me.
Didn’t the author himself admit that giving Kirito a harem was an idiotic idea since he had already chosen Asuna and actually went out of his way to apologize to the fans?

Even the author knows how ridiculous it was to give Kirito a harem. He only did it because he was young when he first started writing SAO (it was written in 2002 when he's still in school) and Kirito is a blatant self-insert (Read the Lns for confirmations) so the author thought it’d be awesome if everyone fell for him.

Now that he’s older and wiser (he’s also rewriting the SAO arc to make it less of a mess), he admits giving Kirito a one-sided harem was a terrible idea.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote