View Single Post
Old 2013-07-28, 07:17   Link #32570
ALPHA-Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
ALPHA-Beatrice, I'm sorry, but although a lot of effort has clearly gone into your posts, they are on the long side and filled with distracting random reds, which means it's too difficult to follow your arguments and work out what the theory or theories you are proposing are. Would you consider writing a short summary of what your theory is? Maybe of around the length of a paragraph, if possible?
My deepest apologies, I shall do so now.(Part of the reason it was so long, was that I was defending original theories that I must admit the Chaotic Sorcerer put a few holes in).

Yasu's statement:
Ushiromiya Kinzo died on November, 1984.

My theories:
Ushiromiya Kinzo died at least on October 4th, 1986 at 00:00:01(IE:At the start of the game) or October 3rd, 1986 at 23:59:59.(Legally outside of the catbox)Or my weakest argument: Kinzo died during the First Twilight, before any other murders occurred.

Erika's theory(and the accepted one by many):
That Krauss and Natushi covered up Kinzo's death for the purpose of embezzlement and family honor

My theory:
Krauss couldn't have possibly of known of Kinzo's body and thereby wasn't covering it up. It might be that he knew, but that it was implausible during either October 3rd or October 4th to give him a proper burial. In regards to embezzlement, I argued that Kinzo had a public trust fund open to the family in general, and that other than the gold this was the Ushiromiya wealth. That pond essentially ran out and the siblings want to extort even more money(which doesn't exist outside of the gold) from Kinzo(Krauss).
ALPHA-Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote