View Single Post
Old 2010-08-09, 22:30   Link #15912
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I think that Tsukune is aware that there is a possibility that he might have at least a part of the Shinso blood within him, expecially since Moka has given him a lot of blood over a period of time. It seems that the Shinso transfer is sudden and done in one pass but no one knows if it can be transfered over a period of time.

And as for everyone loving Akasha, who just happens to look like Outer Moka, TRUST ME, if Outer acted ANYTHING like Akasha did, we'd love her just as much as Inner. Actually, there'd be no need for Inner if Outer acted like Akasha in the first place, right? And damn, chibi white-haired Moka's gonna turn me into a lolicon if I don't see the older vers. soon... -_-
Hm... you know, Tsukune might've had it for a long time now, if you think about it. Remember, in his first transformation against Kyou, if I remember correctly, the fire burned Tsukune to the point of almost being near death. Not only that, but remember how drained Moka was after the injection? Admittedly, a teenage boy is long bigger than an infant, but the parallel is there. The only difference is, Moka was born a vampire, so the power could easily remain. With Tsukune, the power merely went dormant until he was injected again, despite Moka saying that all its power had drained... sure, perhaps the power had drained, but the blood was still within him. And after enough injections,... well, we all know where that went.

as for Akasha... well, let's just say we'd better start seeing tsukune or one of the other guys kick ass, and ASAP. I don't care how hot Moka and her mom are, I need to see guys kicking major ass along with the girls, else my stomach starts turning... (I don't mean to sound sexist here, but hot girls kicking ass only goes so far for me.. hence why I stopped watching Ikki tousen)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote