View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 21:27   Link #19473
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
Oops.. sorry for the double post.. but I wanted to bring up the question of just how much Krauss knows. Now.. he isn't often alive long enough to really do anything about this... but anyways...

These things were said of Krauss:
- Krauss was the one who had the island survey done, right?
- Krauss was also the one who had Toraian built...
- Krauss already has one gold bar, supposedly from the banker from years ago, and is the one to convince Natsuhi that the gold is real, if only in secret
- When the siblings were going to call Krauss' bluff about Kinzo, he came back and told Natsuhi that he's going to leave it to Genji.

What I'm getting at is, I wonder how much did he really think he was the head of the family... because I'm starting to think that he might have been doing what Yasu was telling him to do anyways. Of course Natsuhi knows nothing about this...

Because, if Krauss does an island survey and constructs Toraian (which is strangely named after the Kuwadorian pattern) then... he must know about the submarine base and Kuwadorian, right? It seems to me it's Genji (and perhaps the others of the Beatrice faction) who has control over Krauss and Krauss just does what he's told. For money, perhaps.
Since it's stated the Chapel and the guesthouse were constructed at the same time and the chapel was considered really special to Kinzo it's not hard to conclude that Kinzo came up with the name for the Toraian when they initially planned their construction. That would be when Kinzo's still living. So no, Krauss doesn't have to know about the name Kuwadorian at all.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote