View Single Post
Old 2008-05-02, 09:02   Link #3938
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I second the motion for the end of the Evangelion talk on the Nanoha fanfiction boards. I have never seen the series, nor do I have any interest in it, and it's not fun for me to come to a board where I expect wonderful mahou shoujo only to find discussion on something I have no interest in. I read the crossover and I liked it, but the wank was a little much for me.

So.

Yeah.

-gets off soapbox-

Back on topic. I was thinking about potentially extending Undercover into two more parts, instead of one. So I was wondering, what do you guys think I should do.

a] make epic-long-chapter-of-death and actually end everything for this final update - this will take longer than the usual friday night update.
b] add an epilogue that helps to finish off the storyline with cuteness and fluff after some epic angst?
c] Do neither and write something else (Like Cop!Nanoha or more of Vivio's boyfriend)
*holding a big shild with a big B on it*
the world needs more fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
So I was looking at this
And I started getting inspiration for some super selfaware crack that got off topic but it's crack so who cares.
Spoiler for SUPER CRACK!... but not quite KHAAAAAAARCK:

I was glad to see that the papa Yuuno I put in Bodyguard!Nanoha wasn't so farfetched

@Evil rick that is definitely one evil avatar
@TheSinwithin- I don't have an opinion because to be honest... I haven't read Undercover yet ^^; I've been waiting for you to finish so I could read it all in one sitting.

Edit: Whoot! Page claim! I claim this page in the name of staying on topic!
really hilarious
I couldn't stop laughing the entire story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
If there's a 4th season, I hope it's about Nanoha......

Anyway, Week is completed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4231451/1/

Enjoy~
I thought about such an end, the parts before, so I'm not that suprised, but I feel really sorry for Fate. Really sad

but I agree with TheShinySword
the two year later part was good

Last edited by Gillian; 2008-05-02 at 10:50.
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote