View Single Post
Old 2006-10-23, 20:07   Link #4
Suigintou ~
~ First Rozen Doll Addict

Send a message via MSN to Suigintou ~
I've votes the following characters because:

Suigintou - is more interested like character in the last 2 series. More sadic in combat period... The bad girl always and for life! therefore, its personality and its physical meaning makes their roles in the anime/manga. Very interesting!

Suiseiseki - I have see that char with a costantly attention.. i will say some things about their featuring of herself is more than commons... she haves 2 sides like to makes dispect against hina-ichigo or another side like to show its fellings well to Souseiseki and their partnership/parentship (i don't know how to written that words, hope it is understandable)... in fact when souseiseki deads, cried a lot. is shy, and much more! adding: little pervert :P

Shinku - a well character afterall... a good aristocrat girl with a good fellings to Jun. Shes serious always, of course, but in few events, can makes hot smile and can explain something about itself. I have said few and insufficent things about main character, but i tried to wrote that in english (im poor... sorry again ç_ç). Hopes it is useful for others!