View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 22:54   Link #268
Theowne
耳をすませば

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Summary didn't change, so refer back to that one:

Except the end isn't "can he succeed?", it is now "Can Shinichirou really do all of it properly?"

Spoiler for pictures:
Well, I haven't made any of these sort of "picture predictions" yet for any episode so I might as well do it while I still have the chance.

1 - I'm thinking it's Shin speaking with Hiromi. Shin has a somewhat grave look on his face.
2 - Shin's mother hopefully comes to shed more light about what went on in her past that caused her behavior and mistreatment of Hiromi. Hiromi character development.
3 - Aiko has gotten over Shin and she is very well off with Miyokichi, happy ending.
4 - Not sure if that's physical pain or an unpleasant reaction, I'd guess physical. She's wearing the same clothes as the next pic:
5 - Which is a conversation with Shin. Seems like a very regular conversation, sitting at a table across from each other, etc...
6 - Not going to make a guess with this one...
7 - Hiromi by herself, I'm guessing this will be the scene in developing her beyond the "crutch" mentality regarding Shin regardless of the end pairing.
8 - The boys go over everything that has happened and come clean.

Curious that there are no Noe scenes in these previews. I'm thinking that can't have been an accident. In fact I would even say I could see why they did it, if there will be a Noe ending, but I don't predict it, even though I'd be impressed if the writers took that route.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..