View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 23:11   Link #38
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Anyone who views Haki as being some contrived plot device still has no decent grasp of the concept yet. It's literally something that's been around for the course of the entire series. I could go on a long explanation about the subtle hints Oda gave us about it prior to Shanks' meeting with Whitebeard, but I think it's a better idea to link to this thread instead. I think you'll find it to be an interesting read.
Intimidation isn't the same as Haki.

Thats why what CA says in the thread is wrong.

If a gangster came up to me threatening to beat me up, would i faint? I think not. No I might get scared, I might run away or I might decide to stand up to the guy and fight, but I wouldn't faint.

More importantly, you can't imbue 'intimidation' or 'ambition' on a weapon can you? You can't because they are abstract concepts. Haki is just a plot device. I don't understand why you people keep trying to rationalize it or connect it with some real life concept.

C.As post is PURE speculation. I wish people would stop treating it like it was fact.

THanks.