View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 02:56   Link #17
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

An interesting development that's for sure, though I have no idea what's going to happen in light of it.

So what exactly is Sasuke's motivation anymore? He still going for destroying the village? Does he even know anymore?

I'm very curious about the conversations that are going to take place here. I imagine he wants to talk with the First and Second about the clans and such. The Third perhaps regarding the massacre. No clue what he'd want with Minato since I can't think of information he'd have that would be of any interest except perhaps the bit that Obito was behind the Nine Tails attack.

That does open possibilities as the reason the Uchiha clan was going to rebel was because they resented the way they were being treated, which if I remember correctly was a result of the officials in Konoha thinking a member of the clan was behind Kurama's attack. Which makes the treatment of the clan at that stage and the events after the result of Obito and in a way Madara's actions. So that might give Sasuke a reason to join against them if temporarily as a means of getting revenge.

What's an even more interesting is what will happen after questioning. Will Orochimaru wipe out their will and have an army of probably the most powerful ninja ever with a few exceptions? Or have them retain it and join the fight?

If they did join the war, it would pretty much spell the end for Madara and Obito unless they pull off the whole plan.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote