Thread: Licensed Go Nagai's:New Cutey Honey
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-23, 20:03   Link #1
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Go Nagai's:New Cutey Honey

Yes I know this is an extremely old short OVA series from the 90's(1995 to be exact) but it's a classic and after buying the Essential Anime collection version of it I just felt the need to start a topic about it. I remember I first watched this back when I was an itty bitty 14 year old and just discovering Japanimation, at that exact same time I was first exposed to the infamous Cutey Honey series. I fairly enjoyed it for it's mixture of old school art and modern art at the time and it's simple but fun plot. Unfortunately it would end up being finished with no real closure and it would leave those who enjoyed the series wanting more and I thought that was a big disappointed because I thought it had potiential.

What did you guys think of this version of Cutey Honey? Did you enjoy it? Did you feel it deserves to be continued?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote