View Single Post
Old 2008-04-25, 12:18   Link #217
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Keep in mind that Kaname already defeated Rido ages ago. Destroying his whole body making his resurrection more longer of some sorts. He just can't kill him. (Rido). And please; He isn't like Zero who doesn't think things through and just jumps in whatever he thinks is whats needed to do and all that. He's doing everything for yuuki. Everything only and just for her. He doesn't care whatever other vamps thinks of him as long as he's able to secure yuuki's safeness.

On Zero's twin. It's been said that Zero has all the abilities of a vampire hunter while Ichirou has nothing. Just a weak kid a childhood; thanks to shizuka letting him drink her blood to make him more like physically uhm....better. The only thing that made Zero a fallen hero is that he became a vampire. Any human that turns into a vampire will eventually turn into a level-E. Unless of course that writer puts up lilke some plot('hole" lol) and make him live and be together with yuuki at the end of the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Nice post but. If it isn't for Kaname. Zero would be long dead ages ago. Be thankful or else this manga would have ended like w/in 4 volumes or so.

EDIT: Oh yeah I'm not a KanamexYuuki fanboy. For all I care Yuuki can just chase Zero(like what she always do) and tell him she loves him and all that crap. Ruka or Seiren is the one for Kaname. Don't diss him. He's the only character in this trainwreck series who knows what he needs to do enable to secure the one he loves and himself. Everything just lands on the palm of his hands. Kaname's lucky. lol.
Nice saying ..

Ahem .. for me I'm still with kanami !!! even after reading this chapter !!

I'll tell you why :

- Yes indeed kanami said he did rise zero to be the new king but still I don't think that kanami is stupid to forget about Yuuki feelings + she won't agree to leave zero behind !! I think he knows that Yuuki will hate him for that !!

- when kanami said that ... did u even look at his face ??
he was serious without showing any sarcastic signs

- about his curse , I think it might be that kanami eventually will die ...
let me say it like this : since Rido is the one who revived kanami ..kanami can't kill him..
after how many times he tried , he can't do it !! so he is cursed for eternity ..

I think if someone else killed rido , kanami curse will disappear and kanami
will die or even return to the place he was revived from ..
because the person who's awaken him no longer exist ..." I mean Rido "

If it's really an act from kanami to be hated by Yuuki so when his curse end
and die she won't get sad over him ...

that's why he keeps acting like a selfish and bad person ....

Another thing :

- let's say that he did take Yuuki with him and ran away , I think yuuki will
escape with Aidou to look for zero ...so she might join the final battle with
zero to kill rido ..

Anything can happen now ...
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote