View Single Post
Old 2007-11-15, 11:00   Link #169
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
So washing dishes is enough time to get to know Konoe? Geeezzz even we the viewers don't now her. As you already pointed out it is an un-natural high jealousy, so therefore should warrant a little more of a solution then what was currently shown.
not enough time to get to know Konoe, enough time to dis-spell a false image of Konoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Actually I didn't want to over complicate that post, but since you raised it, doesn't all this add up to Yuji being more then dumb to not notice all the actions on Yoshida and Shana's part? What was going through his head? "Them girls are acting weird, oh well who cares as long as I can spend some quality time looking after my puppy". The point is he actually did notice something was up, but just didn't do anything about it at all until this episode and even then it was brushed aside by the Konoe shirt tug or instigated by someone else....
That's right, because it's Yuji. Remember, that guy who didn't kiss shana, who tried to pretend he didn't see Shana naked in the second to last scene in s1, who keeps accepting lunchboxes from Yoshida, who doesn't confess, blah blah blah. In Yuji's head pushing the issue in the first couple of days means he might be hurting Shana's feelings. (remember when he tried to ask last time? Shana yelled at him) Only when forced with the fact that Shana continues to be miserable does he come to "well, I should find out what's wrong, since it doesn't seem Shana could be any unhappier". But of course Shana has worked the issue herself, which means Yuji has just been punished for trying to involve himself in the issue and rewarded for not doing so. Guess what'll happen next time a similar problem comes up?