Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 21:22   Link #21701
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Interesting..maybe, he want to create a new world? or something like this? where is all beautiful in his eyes?
and for it, he need of Moka power..and for this, tried to help Tsukune..because maybe if Alucard wakes up..maybe absorb Moka...and Goodbye Miyabi dream...

After read the last three chapters..i am only sure of once thing...the villains are increase..
Something like that. Gyokuro wants to purge the world of humans, and is willing to awaken Alucard and sacrifice Moka to do just that. The carnage that'll be wrought would be most unsightly to Miyabe, wouldn't it? So why would he need Moka for such an obscure goal? I'd rather not find out, though I fear we will after Akuha's defeated.

For now maybe, though I'm sure we'll be seeing some subtractions from the villain's roster very soon. Kuyou's going down, so is Gyokuro, and hopefully Akuha as well. I don't want her redeemed, I want her dead. She's done nothing to earn my sympathy, so redemption is out of the question for her. And none shall mourn her once she's gone.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote