Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 17:19   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I hadn't noticed the Tari Tari logo had music symbols in it either. Then again, I didn't even look at that logo

This show being music-oriented is fine by me. I've never watched K-on, so I'm not prejudiced against cute girls doing cute music. I think I might even enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Remember that Angel Beats had more than a few musical elements to the story. I know that not everyone's a fan of that series, but you have to admit the music was well integrated into the story and had real impact, unlike those stupid "Let's have fun after school!" songs the chipmunk girls sing.

Of course, this time they have the guy who did Hanasaku Iroha's music instead of Jun Maeda, so who knows if it'll be the same quality.
You're right. In fact, the music is the one thing from Angel Beats I'd never criticize (actually, there is another: Tenshi). Hanasaku Iroha's music sounded good from what I remember, albeit not as outstanding as the music in Angel Beat. With the excellent singers they got, I think it'll be more than enough to carry the series nonetheless.