View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 07:59   Link #2386
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Managed to beat Sequence 6 all the way, one more down! Almost 100%! Not that it probably does anything.

Also I was really shocked to hear Silent Bible play when I fought Hayate in Sequence 6 - I thought that track only played for U-D. I was also pretty surprised when I re-did the final fight with upgraded Nanoha, that if Full her Divine Buster changes into Hyperion Smasher, I think? I didn't know anyone's moves changed in Full.
When you get to 100%, if you've beaten U-D every time she showed up before the final round, you get Sequence X, where you play as Yuri (Playable U-D), when you complete that, she's unlocked for the other modes.

Also, Nanoha has one other technique in FDB mode, A.C.S. driver. You know, where she suddenly lunges forward at max speed and takes the opponent down?

Anyway, that's a close range grab attack, and it's probably more powerful than Hyperion Smasher, buuuuut... Hyperion Smasher's better to use, considering that it's easier to pull off and IS the strongest non-FDB single move in the game, period.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote