View Single Post
Old 2017-06-26, 00:18   Link #287
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
I also think this is just Part 2 and there will be a Part 3. We still have a lot left to learn and as Aiwass said, IT has a long way to go.

As for Aleister, I'm pretty sure this man has an alternate body hidden somewhere that his mind and soul can be transported to, probably a robotic body somewhere, and hell he can probably become an AIM being if needed. He's got every angle worked out so that even if he dies he can continue. That's why I want loli-Aleister to join the Freeloaders. Someone like her combined with Index and Othinus would make Touma more stronger than ever.

I just wonder if Lola will be handled now or later.
That the question because this is only the first book of the New Story Arc and all of Index Story Arc have bet in 7 parts not counting SS.

Example:GRS Story Arc: OT12-13 Part 1 because they go from volume 12 ending chapter 5 and volume 13 ending at chapter 10, OT14 Part 2,OT15 Part 3,OT16 Part 4 where the main enemy of the Story Arc show up, OT17-18 Part 5, OT19 Part 6 and, OT20-22 Part 7.
Norse Gremiln Arc: NT1 Part 1, NT2 Part 2, NT3 Part 3, NT 4 Part 4 Once more when the Main Enemy of said Story Arc show up, NT5-NT6 Part 5, NT7 Part 6 and, NT8-NT10 Part 7.
World Rejecter Story Arc: NT11 Part 1, NT12 Part 2, NT13 Part 3, NT14 Part 4 When at the end Yuuistu become the main enemy of said Story Arc, NT15 Part 5, NT16 Part 6, NT17 Part 7.

So far Kamachi had try to keep the 7 Part Story Arc thing up in this series and if you want to go Meta just look up what 7 meaning in stuff is and how that would be important in the Index's Series but I don't know if Kamachi is going that Meta.

But at least from this how thing seen to of work until now in Index when Story Arc started showing up we most likey will not know who the main enemy of this Story Arc is until Part 4 of said Story Arc.

One last thing after reading Blood Sign Volume 7 can we agreed that Kyousuke is The Crowley of His World which him being the King of Failure of his World but have yet to Master being a King of Failure like Crowley had.
Poor Kyousuke of Blood Sign he doesn't know he is one of Crowley's Possibilities.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote