View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 15:41   Link #32
marvelB

Damn, I didn't notice that Kanon had posted the color page before my earlier post. That's what I get for rushing my posts, I guess:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Color page of the year, all years.

Young Garp looks awesome, as do pretty much every character in there, really.

Anyways, this is AMAZING. And I'm actually kinda surprised that so few people commented on it so far (c'mon BDK, where's the marine love, man? ). I love how we even see younger versions of guys like T-Bone, that one marine who destroyed Zoro's Yubashiri at the EL Buster Call, Saul, and even Vergo! Though I can't tell whether Bogart appears in that spread or not....

BTW, Aokiji is looking a LOT like Rob Lucci in that pic, which is something I find hilarious because I remember back when the EL arc was running a lot of people had assumed the two of them were brothers.

And going back to the current chapter..... As I said before, I think it would have been smarter if Law just took Vergo's heart. As things are now, the dude's most likely going to escape the SAD room (probably with the help of Dofla's reinforcements), and seek revenge on Law.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I'm just waiting for a true ZA WAARUDO haxer.
Every ability-based shounen has at least one of those mofos.

Not noro noro crap, mind you.

Been saying it for years now: Blackbeard's ultimate ability will involve time manipulation. Mark my words.