View Single Post
Old 2012-12-22, 18:42   Link #70
HandofFate

damn, I thought Sugou might show up again, and he does by attacking Kirito with a knife. Laughed a bit when Kirito took the knife and acted like it was a game. Kind of wanted Kirito to cut Sugou's throat, but of course that can't really happen. If anything the scene just shows how pathetic a weak person like Sugou really is in-game and in real life.

The brief scenes of the school for SAO people was neat. Nice to see the other people in SAO again that didn't have a part in ALO. lol @ what the world seed did. Also the bit about all the worlds connecting now kind of builds up to Accel World I guess.

First half was fine, 2nd half was dragging. Had to get all the mushy stuff out of the way.
Kirito and everyone showing at the end to play again is expected for an ending. Everythings solved, so lets play again, since this is an mmo game afterall. And also to leave curtains open for another cour.

Would have liked it to go just go "To be continued 50 years later....in Accel World!"

But I know there's more volumes out there now for SAO. But oh well. Don't think I would really care about any more chapters for SAO. The story went full circle now