View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 13:13   Link #85
Falkor

Finished episode 10 properly

I liked the ending; it was simply beautiful. For some odd reason I feel that the relationship between Hiromi and Shin has reached a resolution/conclusion rather than a climax. Even though there’s still a long path in front of them with 3 more episodes or so, major conflicts between Hiromi and Shin have been pretty much solved (except the one concerning their feelings for each other).

Now, Ai-chan and Noe have been left out of any proper resolution to their feelings; while the former finally broke up her relationship and admitted that she has graduated from him, the latter didn’t receive the same kind of treatment. Noe’s feelings are asking to be developed when her situation is trapped in some kind of chaos. She is very confused as her actions seem to point out only in that direction. Even with all this happening or not happening at all, the part after the climax hinted that these two are not really done with that person. Somebody is going to suffer at the end, and that's probably what's going to happen in the next episodes.

@RevRayCool

I was trying to point out that she at some time was disbelieving the lie she was told by no longer staying away from the person closest to her (though it was developed very subtly as far as I know). If you think she was deluding herself, go ahead…

Again, characters of fiction are not supposed to do what you think they should. I can see where is your dislike for Hiromi coming from, but I don’t see how that explains her decision to accept whatever she heard as the plain truth.

I don’t really want to immerse myself into this type of argument because it goes nowhere, seriously. You are somehow missing the point of the show. Rather than complaining why characters are not acting they way “I” want, try to understand the world surrounding them and the decisions they take as result of their problems—or simply enjoy the mood, the music, and the drama because that’s what the show is good at (in my opinion of course).