View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 10:35   Link #4291
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Novel states that Prometheus is only 80% completed. So it's safe to assume that it is Prometheus on the cover. They better give it some good weaponaries in it's final form because the Virgo IV comes packed with a new Planet Defenser System and a Twin Barreled Beam Rifle with power output that rivaled Wing Zero's.
I'm just gonna quote Yesman here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
So Heero getting a Buster rifle that can cut through the moon is possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
In regards to it's similarity to H-Arms Kai EW, well, Bandai had to reuse the old design somewhere with the minimum of changes for the model kit release somewhere and somehow, right?
So all in all it's likely SW and WL will bear similar looks and designs to their predecessors.
Likely, but I still hope they'll differ more. Allusions to the original suits are okay but after I suffered through so many chapters with useless history and wtfuckery I want more than Wing Zero with attachable wings and a bigger gun or something. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
Also rumors from the most recent hobby show over in Japan are that Warlock and Snow White are getting MG kits in the not too distant future, possibly end of summer early fall. So there is a likely possibility that we'll be seeing the others in the not so distant future.
lol Is that why they trolled the fans with this?

Spoiler for those trolls:

It looks like a Gundam fan's dream cake. xD
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote