Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll My Hero Academia Season 3
View Single Post
Old 2018-08-05, 01:31   Link #550
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
The IQ girl was another annoying and boring part of the episode, was quite literally trying not to fall asleep during that whole part. That was a pretty dumb plan that could have been interrupted a hundred ways to sunday out of the sheer fact that this is basically a battle royale and don't get me started on Momo and her group, is it that difficult to make everyone their own coat to stave off the cold? Why just one shitty blanket?
She wanted to save the use of her quirk. Though yeah, I don't remember her ever having problems with producing as little material as she did here. Didn't she eat before coming to the exam?

My real question, though, is why the AC of a "normal office building" can be weaponized. AC can make things unpleasant, sure, but not unbearable. They didn't walk into a freezer.

Quote:
How about a drill or jackhammer to escape through the lower floors or you know, a wall?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Yaoyorozu's section was weak too- I'm not sure why she didn't just produce that cannon (from the sports festival) and bust their way out,
Because the point wasn't just to get out of the room. It was to defeat the students on the other side of the door.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote