View Single Post
Old 2007-06-14, 11:36   Link #263
Pedobear

And this would be why I advised against this. Criticizing another will typically always blow up in your face. For what it's worth, I find it admirable that you did in fact work from scratch, do your own translation in full, and make your own mistakes considering you've probably had their version of chapter 7 for almost a week and could have easily leeched fixes off them before releasing. You at least have my respect for not doing that.

As far as errors go this time, I noticed 17 mistakes/inacuracies in yours this time(this does include the mistakes that were already pointed out, mind you). Seeing as I was chastised the last time for not giving you any of them, I'll at least point something out that you don't seem to have noticed. When Kagami says that "Rin-chan has fallen in love with you, sensei", she isn't saying that aloud. Aoki doesn't actually hear it. The bubbles that follow on the next page seem to suggest otherwise. Enjoy the rest of the hunt.

Also regarding this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakessence View Post
SaHa has already confirmed that they have no intention to review or revise their completed chapters
SaHa has made no such confirmation as I recall, but BEPally has already mentioned that fixes will be made upon the rough completion of the currently released chapters. You can reach your own conclusions from that statement.
Pedobear is offline   Reply With Quote