View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 12:55   Link #46
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Yeah, I'm with RelentlessFlame on Noumi's plan. Noumi's plan is pretty risky, and could easily backfire on him. At best, it would be a he-said/she-said sort of deal where it's Haru and Chiyu's words against Noumi's.

That being said, I disliked how easily victimized/entrapped Haru was in this episode. Dude needs to learn to be more cautious in how he handles situations like this. Haru never should have tried following Noumi into a washroom, all by himself, period. It just screams possible trap.

Some other notes:

1. I love the new OP. The new ED is a bit silly for my tastes, but it has a good song.

2. I do see where Chiyu is coming from on Burst Linking. So far this "game" must seem to her like something a James Bond villain would invent. From what I've seen so far, the Accelerated World makes me think of being in a permanent 24/7 game of Survivor. Lots of malevolent trickery, lots of backstabbing, lots of abuse of power. Burst Linking seems to involve way more politics and subterfuge than simple fun gaming.

3. I honestly like having a "love-to-hate" antagonist. It makes it much more cathartic if/when they ultimately get their comeuppance.

4. Pizza immediately followed by Lasagna... No wonder Haru is a chubby guy. He's eating pretty well!

On the whole, a pretty good episode. 8/10