View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 21:56   Link #2115
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
The dialogue with Tsukihi in Neko Kuro proves that Araragi was willing to face his own feelings.
But eventually failed... it was not the first time too, plus Tsubasa is not making things easier, and with the rest of the Bake- harem forming things got even more complicated.

Quote:
I think that more than being intimidated (which he was), Araragi is socially inept, so he had problems taking the initiative. He had the same issues with Senjougahara, but in that case it was Senjougahara who took the initiative for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Hanekawa lost because she wasn't aggressive, like Hitagi was. Hanekawa started the race first but Hitagi was faster.
Simple as that...plus Koyomi is a self-proclaimed M from what I've heard.
Quote:
There are limits even to that. He commented Senjougahara was scary a lot in Bake and in Nise. He seems to like being trampled, but no more than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
He can't be a very mild M either if he can still love Hitagi whole-heartedly even after her verbal abuses...or should I call them beatdowns? xD
But they both know that at any point Koyomi stops enjoying how obsessed Hitagi is with him, he can stop her (as he did in Nise-)... What I don't like about their relationship is that neither of them was interested in eachother like (Koyomi and Tsubasa), but it was convenient to be together, and requires less effort... of course, they have progressed a lot as a couple as the story proceeded.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote