View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 09:40   Link #28
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I loved the NaruXIno Images esp the second one looks really kewl . Kudos on finding them . Though somehow I cant picture SakuXIno yes they do have chemistry but just cant see them as a couple their personalities are very similar and thats not good for a couple .

If they do hook up both would be dominant that way it would lead to a disasater . But SakuXHina is possible very possible ...
-That's why they call these "crack" pairings . They are literally pairings that couldn't possibly ever take place (or rather there's so very little chance (think 1/1,000,000) of it actually happening). However they are quite entertaining to witness at least once. Truth be told I started liking the idea of NarutoxIno sometime after seeing that screen shot where Ino is dragging Naruto back to Konohagakure by the collar of his jumpsuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
How about InoxChouji... or more realistically InoxSkinnyChouji.
-I remember that, that was a cute scene. Gotta hand it to Ino, she certainly got over the fact that Sasuke-hime defected quickly...Uno momento, I think I found something here...Ahh yes how funny indeed. Despite the fact that Ino has openly stated to be in "love" with Sasuke he is absolutely NEVER paired with her and I mean NEVER. There's absolutely nothing on SasukexIno at all. Nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-01-19 at 11:55.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote