View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 09:07   Link #17
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
I don't give ratings like most people that easily handle out 8~10's for everything they watch. To me 5/10 = okay, 1/10 = bullshit, 9/10 = one of the best I've seen.

Animation Quality: 9/10 (It was pretty convincing for me to start this series. The art style was great, so was animation)
Voice Actors: 7/10 (It was okay, most characters have voices that sounds like an annoying useless side characters, but since that is actually how i felt about most characters, it's pretty close)
Script: 1/10 (Not much of anything that I can remember after watching except how unbearable it was. These ranged from convoluted monologues that doesn't make sense and do not make a point, something terribly corny, or generic repetitive phrases.)
Soundtrack: 8/10 (Hard to talk about describe/comment. It's just how i generally felt about the impact of the bgm and op/ed)
Editing: 7/10 (Fairly good, nothing particularly bad)
Enjoyment: 2/10 (I can't find this enjoyable past the first 3 episodes, it's miserable throughout)
Emotional Involvement: 2/10 (Unrealistic, generic and 1 dimensional. Not unrealistic as in the characters are being fictional. But that they aren't very consistent at being a character.)

5.1. Does not recommend this to anyone. Only if you have absolutely no more titles on your to-watch list. This anime isn't bad enough to kill you.