View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 16:42   Link #4459
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Now, Darkness actually has something of a plot, which directly involves Yami yet she's been largely absent for quite some time.
I'm not saying she should be in every chapter because there are some chapters where her presence would just get in the way of the story, but like I pointed out above we just had a Mea chapter that didn't see any Yami appearances at all when she's already been absent for quite some time. And if anybody has a deep connection to Mea, it's Yami.

Of course there's also the fact she's my favorite of the girls, but that takes a backseat to the above.
The "plot" here isn't so much about Yami herself, but it seems to be gearing towards whatever Nemesis is doing. Yami isn't the only one being affected, Mea is being affected and as a result, Nana. Mea is Nana's friend that she made on her own. Not sure if you could tell, but just because it's about Mea, it doesn't automatically have to involve Yami, it's a little more complicated than that.

For that matter, the Yami stuff isn't the only plot going on at the moment, there's also the harem plan that Momo's trying to accomplish in the background.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote