View Single Post
Old 2013-11-09, 16:56   Link #28
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
While I don't think Magius are aliens given that Plue cursed Cain as a damn human, I think they may have access to alien technology and distributed it to the world.

Note Takumi asked what devil did Dr. Tokishima made a deal with to make the Valvrave.

To me there is big tech gap between the artificial sun mini-Dyson Spheres and other tech humans employ.

We know that Cain and the Magius are definitely not human, they are immortal space vampires for one that can body "jack". I think that counts them out from being ordinary humans. I think Prue was talking about the JIORians when he said "Damn humans", not Cain. He was commenting on the enemies he has to fight.

Takumi never really new much about the project from the onset, which is why he's trying to figure things out with L-11 and Haruto. Saying that Dr. Tokishima made a "deal with the devil" is both an expression and a hypothesis on his count. He assumes Tokishima made a deal, but we now know that Pino was imprisoned and she belongs with her brother who is with the Magius, and they themselves may be Magius. So, it's more likely that Pino was stolen away or lost and JIOR found and/or took her and used her for the Valvraves.

Also, as to the gap in technology, that's an issue poised by the writers of this setting. They have interstellar internet and cell signals and dyson spheres yet they still use tanks and hand guns...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu