View Single Post
Old 2013-11-10, 21:57   Link #31
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Who's to say they aren't from Earth? I agree with everything else though. Pino and Prue are the "Original Pair" whatever that means. Since Prue and Pino technically exist somewhere else, how were their minds implanted into objects and how come they were separated in their bodies in the first place? Where are they now? Other questions to ask. Also, notice how the people in the Phantom only showed the woman up close insinuating only woman are in that ship. This kind of relates to what Cain said in episode 7 I think with Cain looking at those pictures, "I can hear the bells toll for our union, my bride." We still don't know what he meant by that. However, I'm starting to assume all of council 101 is all male, despite how vulgar that thought is. For some reason, they can't or are trying to create female magius and are using Lieselotte for that purpose. Of course, that's only conjecture. Also, it makes sense why Saki or Akira would be targeted at the end of this season because they are living female magius. Again, conjecture.
Actually, yeah, not all the council members are male.
Spoiler:

And not all of the people aboard the Phantom seem to be female either.
Spoiler: