Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 05:52   Link #2294
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Once again, the ED song for the Kako Random arc is available over on the Japanese iTunes store:
Salvage - Team.ねこかん[猫]featuring.片霧烈火
Salvage - Team.Nekokan [Neko] featuring.Rekka Katakiri
TL;DR…
Previous two EDs on iTunes
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I definitely like Salvage and Kokoro no Kana- I'd put them on equal footing in my books. If I had to pick one, though, it'd probably be Salvage (due to my bias towards faster-paced songs ).

I've enjoyed this series thus far, mostly since it tries to make one think:
"What defines someone? Does it hinge on the things that are intangible, like one's personality?";
"Sometimes, we don't speak about what's on our minds, perhaps to avoid an argument or it goes against a social norm. What if we were forced to do so? Would society be better or worse if everyone was forced to speak out their personal truths about anything?";
"One's past defines the person of today. We all make mistakes and bad decisions, how should one deal with them? Should we try to sprint forward, or glance back?"

(...at least, that's what came through my mind whilst watching. )
It does seem to a bit of a shame that out of the five, we haven't seen much of Taichi in terms of "growth". I can't help but feel that the series might have benefited from few more episodes to flesh out a few things (or perhaps they were issues in the original light novels as well?).