View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 23:56   Link #14
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Thanks a lot for the compliments, Kagayaki, Asuras, and Sol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Phahaha. Madoka doesn't quite strike me as someone who'd be into SHAFT, but that second line even caused me to laugh out loud, so I guess it's all good. Great stuff.
I'll be careful with humor that almost breaks the 4th Wall, but some of it here or there can make the fanfic more fun I think.

Quote:

I guess some people won't be leaving their answers here, but for the record my choices this time were 3A and 4B.
Heh. No more vanilla choices for you, eh?

Quote:
It hasn't particularly been my intention thus far, but it somewhat looks like I'm going the Madoka x Mami route. Sorry Homura. No hard feelings, alright? :P
lol

Quote:

That "Opportunity Choice 1" is pretty "wow".
Spoiler for Opportunity Choice 1:
Spoiler for Opportunity Choice 1:

Quote:

A slight bit of con-crit again. My English teachers back in highschool and elementary school always said not to use exclamation marks in proper writing, but I've appreciated how you've included them so far as they lend a certain expressiveness to Madoka's feelings. The way we can see when Madoka's excited makes reading from her perspective rather cute.
I'm glad you like that.

Quote:
However, I do think that when entire paragraphs end with an exclamation mark in all of their sentences, that might be going a bit overboard. Not a huge issue in particular, but on occasion it might be good to cut back.
Good point. I admittedly hammed up Mami's big scene (from Madoka's perspective) quite a bit. I'll be a bit more reserved in my use of exclamation marks for such big scenes in the future. It probably was a bit overboard, yeah.

Quote:

In any case, once again, this is great stuff. I'm looking forward to the next chapter too.
Thanks a lot! I'll hopefully have Chapter 3 up within a few days.