Thread: Licensed 5 Centimeters per Second
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-08, 23:01   Link #293
Oneon

Ok I'm a little confused now. I've been waiting for this to come out for months(like most of us) and it seems to me that I'll have to wait longer for the rest of it to come out.

So is there a date for when the other 2 come out? And also, if its not too much to ask...I know guys on their first post usually get flamed for requesting, but does anyone know where I can get the "One more time, One more chance" song in the Byosoku 5 cm version? Its a really good song. Thanks in advanced.

Oh and since the story started before cell phone were made..I think its normal for someone to grow up and start drinking and smoking. I don't think smoking is considered a bad thing in Japan since SOO many of them do it anyways. Its a little shocking though that we see the male character(sorry not got the names yet) go from a inncoent kid in love ot a lonely smoking drinking adult. We don't realize it but seeing it being compared 30 minutes at a time is a little...depressing.

Edit => Nevermind, the first part was just shown on the main site. So I guess we'll have ot wait longer for the DVD comes out.

Last edited by Oneon; 2007-03-08 at 23:29.
Oneon is offline   Reply With Quote