View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 04:21   Link #96
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
so yeah, the chances of waver ever becoming a heroic spirit are next to nil, meaning the chances of that guy being waver are also next to nil...
Er, whatever that happens doesn't matter. As for Waver being part of the Reality Marble, yes well the novels certainly hint otherwise (aka he likely is). Ioian Hetairoi itself is built on a pipe dream, an impossibility shared by them.

Spoiler for Rider's farewell:

Spoiler for Waver's realization:

Does that mean we'll see his servant version? Doubtful, unless is a side material or something.

I don't think he's in the Throne of the Heroes, but he would be in the RM somehow, or Gen 'LOLGRIMDARKUNHAPPYENDINGS' Urobuchi wouldn't have bothered to put those lines. Plus, I doubt that Rider can summon from the Throne of the Heroes guys lol. He's not a Caster. Furthermore, none of those heroes have Noble Phantasms. Remember that Kojiro was also a Servant even if he didn't exist and was really a ghost playing the role (and like these dudes didn't have a NP). The word isn't as exclusive as you think it is.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2011-12-20 at 04:44.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote