View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 23:37   Link #2048
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I believe there is alot of bitching and raging going on. I think someone mentioned they are unhappy about Lulu's death and wanted a more conclusive ending for C.C.
I'm ALSO unhappy for Lelouch's death but I did expect it and YET I'm still disturbed
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
I'm suprised no one seemed to notice (referring to the characters) since it was a HUGE give away but whatever
Notice what? Mind pming me about it?

Anyway, I would like to give this episode a 10 but yet I want to give it a 1 since Lelouch died so I guess i won't vote but however there are still some very nice scenes in this episode.

Jeremiah owning Anya is totally awesome and here I thought he was just some lousy pilot (ROTFL SCENE AT ORANGE-KUN TAKING CARE OF ORANGES) and possibility of JeremiahXAnya? :X
It seems the Albion vs Gurren would've been Suzaku's victory cause if Tristan was not there to catch Gurren then Kallen would've defintely died.
I guess people like Kallen, Kaguya and Nunnally finally noticed that Lelouch planned to die.
It seems that Nunnally was planning to do the same thing Lelouch planned to do but of course he rather do it than let his sister do it.
Well, the way this series ended is similar to death note which of course I am NOT happy about how the main characters died.

Btw why do people keep saying C.C. gave her code to Lelouch

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote