View Single Post
Old 2009-06-17, 17:53   Link #14
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
omg, can Sheperd get any more bad ass? Seriously (he was in the top 10 most bad ass Good guys and the male one not the girl)

look like its still canon that Shepard is ment to me male. "Either Good or Bad, he's a bad ass either way, and thats hard to do, but he pulls it off"
Male Shepard was canon from the start I think, but lots of people make whatever they like. AS for me, I stick with original one, kinda makes him even more badass. Yup his good or bad didn't even matter, whatever you choose with him he does it with style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona
Come on, ME and KOTOR can't compete with BioWare best RPG. The glorious Baldur's Gate II. So don't forget this game
Depends what are you looking in the game. You can't compare space opera and old medieval classic like Baldur's Gate. I like them both so I can't pick just one, they are both superb.

Fallout 3 is good, didn't live up to the hype like Fallout I&II if you ask me but if you are fan of post- apocalyptic world war time, and liked Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls series, you will enjoy that. I loved it but I was still more hyped for ME2 and Dragon Age then I was when Fallout 3 was announced.