View Single Post
Old 2010-08-19, 18:22   Link #9
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Forgot to add this on my post, from the preview, seems like they're having a summer story (summer uniform ftw!), so i guess there won't be a Christmas romance for Sae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
I'm just wondering, is the anime ending for koaru the best ending or its just good ending? If not, do all best endings get a time skip epilogue or is it only in haruka's case?
I always assume everyone gets the best ending.. not sure why Kaoru didn't have the time skip part like Haruka. But still even without it, Kaoru's ending was still the best one *for me*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
Uhmm .. did anyone notice the last bit of episode, after Sae's arc preview? Where the Ponycanyon advertisement comes up, there seems to be unaired footage with Kaoru and Junichi (sport clothes) riding the bycicle.
Yay for OVAs =)
More like it will be included in DVD/BD version as director's uncut version, like Working! vol 1 DVD where an extra scene not shown on the TV was added to the episode 1.

EDIT : Seems like they're responding to that part in twitter

Quote:
https://twitter.com/amagami_ouen

TBS視聴の皆様、お疲れさまです。薫編は今回で終了です。ただ、最後のシーンが、事情によりちょっと駆け 足になってしまいました。必ず何らかの形でフォローしますので、しばしお待ちを。。。(くろぶ た)

Last edited by margafred; 2010-08-19 at 18:39.